Subject: [Leica] Santa came!!
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 25 21:01:54 2005

In a message dated 12/25/2005 12:30:18 PM Central Standard Time,
kennybod@mac.com writes:
Got home a little while ago after a loooonngggg weekend and long
morning, to find a gift waiting for me:

Gunter Osterloh's "Leica M: Advanced Photo School"

Ken,

You will like the book.  I got one last year for Christmas.

This year the Surprise was a 80-200 f4 Vario Elmar Zoom for my R8 from my
wife.  Not new but pretty close, in Mint- condition.  A welcome addition to
my R
System Lens arsenal.  She also got me a Leica Calender.

Have a Great Rest  ofo the Holiday Season.

Gene

Replies: Reply from summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] Santa came!!)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Santa came!!)