Subject: [Leica] American Robin
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Mon Dec 26 15:41:10 2005

I like the up close shots for all the detail they offer, that
wouldn't be evident otherwise.  So it's a photo to be enjoyed, but
perhaps not one for the wall.  Shots worth framing need all of the
things like composition, posture, lighting, background and perhaps
behavior to be in the zone.  What I can appreciate is how difficult
this shot would have been to make, with an 800 and a moving target
and probably handheld in your usual way.  In this respect it is
nothing short of miraculous.  Thanks for posting Doug.

Rick.