Subject: [Leica] Leica Books....which to buy?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Dec 27 06:32:30 2005

Listers,

I've gotten a lot of Borders gift cards for Christmas and want to
know which Leica related books are worth buying.  As I mentioned, I
received Osterloh's book as a gift and am finding it to be helpful.

Any other suggestions for Leica book purchases?  Erwin Puts "Leica
Lens Compendium?"  Dennis Laney's "Leica Collector's Guide?"

TIA,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography: http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r
Skype: +1 8606328546

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] Leica Books....which to buy?)
Reply from firkin at gexrp01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] cute cameras)