Subject: [Leica] Leica Books....which to buy?
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Tue Dec 27 08:38:01 2005

At 10:36 AM 12/27/2005 -0500, you wrote:

>On Dec 27, 2005, at 10:25 AM, leo wrote:
>
>>ever use bookfinders?
>
>Yes, often.  I'm trying to find a way to use the gift cards.  :-)
>
>I'll check with my local Borders this afternoon.  I think I've
>ordered "out of print" listings before, but I can't recall.
>
>Ken
>------------------------------------
>The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
>Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
>Current Leica Photography: http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r
>Skype: +1 8606328546

Ken,
         Thanks for commenting on my photo.
If you are interested in Lager's books you can contact him directly.  He is
listed at Leica Historical Society of America website. http://www.lhsa.org/
You should join LHSA.  James Lager gives discount to LHSA members on his
books.  enjoy
Lee

Message from Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com) ([Leica] Leica Books....which to buy?)
Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Leica Books....which to buy?)