Subject: [Leica] Dumbassed CL questions!
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Tue Dec 27 21:19:51 2005

Hi raimo

You're right, mine was binding so the shutter speed dial  wouldn't get past
the the point where the meter bottomed out. I reinstalled th linkage and it
worked fine!

Thanks for the info. One thing though, even without the battery the meter
will start to rise at around 1/2 or so with 100 ASA. If it's not mentioned
in the manual I guess it wasn't used as an adjustment reference.

See Ya
Javier