Subject: [Leica] PAW 50 - Along the Drover's Road
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Dec 28 06:09:40 2005

And a second beautiful shot today with trees involved.
We're so spoiled :-)

I do not think this photograph benefits form being placed on a black
background.
Looking at it this way, I myself would probably try to get the bottom
part/elements in the foreground of the image more contrasty +
'detailed', letting it flow into the softer hazy part through a
feathered selection. As if the printing paper would have 2 different
grades of hardness. But this reaction is most probably due to seeing
it on black here.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 28-dec-05, om 15:02 heeft Peter Dzwig het volgende geschreven: