Subject: [Leica] Lightsphere II users?
From: yup at pacbell.net (doug kim)
Date: Wed Dec 28 15:12:00 2005

i have the lightsphere ii and it works great. very satisfied with it.
softens all harsh lighting edges well and the flash becomes fairly creamy
with a good bounce.

at first its size was a bit ungainly but at weddings and events, people will
always comment on it so its ended up being a good icebreaker and convesation
starter also. nothing like having a small beer bong on your camera to get
the talk going.

doug