Subject: [Leica] #444
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Thu Dec 29 03:53:19 2005

From: "Kenneth Frazier" <kennybod@mac.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] #444

> On Dec 29, 2005, at 6:24 AM, GeeBee wrote:
>
> > Leica M6 : 21mm Elmarit : red filter : Kodak T400 CN
> >
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05444.htm
> >

> Another lovely, Graham.  Question:  Is the horizon tilted slightly
> lower on the right?  The slight tilt is somewhat distracting from an
> otherwise great shot.
>
> Ken
Hi Ken,

It is a little lower on the right but because of the rise in level at the
centre the horizon isn't far enough away to level out.  It could be just how
it was. On the other hand I could messed up the horizon in Iowa :-) Thanks
for looking.

--Graham

Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] #444)