Subject: [Leica] cutest camera ever
From: rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant)
Date: Thu Dec 29 16:04:22 2005

There's the Galvin monorail view camera that takes a Graflex rollfilm back.
I bought one a few years ago but I haven't used it as much as I thought I
would.  The movements are not as precise as they could be, due to a certain
amount of 'play' in the mechanism.  I don't know of other view cameras made
specifically for 120 but I bet there are a few.

Richard

Replies: Reply from eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi) ([Leica] WTB Everready case for Leica M4-P or M6)