Subject: [Leica] FS: New DMR w/ Warranty
Date: Fri Dec 30 08:36:46 2005

New, unopened DMR, with warranty, $5,350 plus actual shipping.

Reason for selling: I ended up with one too many -- it was ordered several
months ago and finally came in.

$5,350 plus actual shipping from 60611.

USPS money order or Cashier's check ONLY. Local pick-up in Chicago welcomed
of course.

If you are interseted in any of the items, please e-mail me at jr [at]
jrgeoffrion [dot] com -- make sure to let me know which item you are
interested in.

JR Geoffrion
http://www.jrgeoffrion.com