Subject: [Leica] OT: Non-Leica gear good news!
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Dec 30 10:30:44 2005

Just to share with all of you good folks:

"Santa" just delivered my "new" Rolleiflex 2.8F, and a lovely piece
of work it is.  This roll of Ilford XP2 is burning a hole in my
pocket, so I'd better get it loaded and do some shooting while the
sun is out.

Good way to end the year and begin a new one.

Peace to all of you, and in the world we share....

May the new year bring us courage and joy....

Ken

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography: http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r
Skype: +1 8606328546

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] OT: Non-Leica gear good news!)