Subject: [Leica] FS: M6TTL and other M stuff
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Fri Dec 30 13:01:51 2005

Leica M6TTL 0.72x Black Chrome
------------------------------
Flawless condition - no dings, dents or scratches. Selling with box,
strap and all original paperwork. Used only sparingly (it has largely
served as 'back-up to the back-up'). Looking for 795 GBP plus postage.

Voigtl?nder 40/F1.4 Nokton (M mount) with LH-5 metal Hood
This is essentially new. Bought on a whim but never found a place in
my lens arsenal. I'm selling with the accessory hood (also new) and
original paperwork. Looking for 165 GBP plus postage.

2 x Leica Motor M (Current Version)
Both sparingly used. One is like new, the other is in similar
condition apart from a scratch on the base of the motor. I'm looking
for 285 GBP for the former, and 250 GBP for the latter plus postage.
Both motors have all original packaging, manual and other paperwork

I'm in the UK but can ship overseas. Sensible offers considered.
Pictures available.

Thanks, Ian Watts.

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net