Subject: [Leica] M2 Outfit for Sale
From: fergch at gmail.com (FG)
Date: Fri Dec 30 16:20:09 2005

I am sorry this is just too late for the friday deadline, I hope I will be
forgiven.

I am selling an exceptional M2 outfit, recently fully serviced (first
service ever!) and perfect in every way.

Included is a rare and special lens, 5cm Summicron Rigid Screw, second
batch, and also 3.5cm Summaron Screw and a 9cm Elmar Screw. All serviced and
as good as when the lenses left the factory.

If anyone is interested please let me know, I am located in the UK, but
could post worldwide.

Thanks

Fergie

Replies: Reply from Brahm at afterhoursgroup.com (Lans Brahmantyo [Afterhours]) ([Leica] M2 Outfit for Sale)