Subject: OT Southern Fried was Re: [Leica] A photo or two
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Dec 30 18:25:39 2005

Thanks.  It's what I suspected.  I had a blood test recently, and my
doctor told me to redo the test for blood fat.  He said that I was
eating too many rich foods, and to cut out the rich foods for a week
before redoing the test.  I haven't had fried chicken in ages, and not
likely that fried steak is on the permissible food list.

My Leica's haven't reached their shutter life yet, and I want to get
them closer, before my son inherits them.....

Regards,

Vick Ko