Subject: [Leica] Midnight Mass
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 30 19:12:28 2005

In a message dated 12/30/2005 5:57:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,
firkin@ncable.net.au writes:

looks  washed out on my screen but the image is very  compelling

Cheers

Could be, it was a store scan, and I am on vacation, so all editing  is on
my
laptop.   But then, the Natura 1600 and the Noctilux combined  sucked all
the
light out of the candles, and just after this exposure plunged  the church
into darkness.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com