Subject: [Leica] Our Lady of Guadaloupe
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Dec 31 02:19:41 2005

Hi Tina,
I'm happy to see you posting again: was missing your regular
contributiions to the forum.
Although you present a lot of photos, I stopped at only one: the very
inviting photograph of the outside of the church.
I think it still needs some PS work on it, though, to gain full force.
Thanks for showing and
all the best for 2006,
Philippe

Op 31-dec-05, om 00:32 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven: