Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Dec 31 04:58:52 2005

With only seconds to go, Helen and I are sitting in the study: it has
been over 40 today and our house is good at keeping cool, but even it
has trouble over 40 :-) so we are holed up ready to celebrate the new
year with ice tea, ice cream and in the only air conditioned room in
the house. Sleep well and happy new year from a very hot southern
Australia where at 11-59 its still over 30C

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Happy New Year)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Happy New Year - Prosit Neujahr)