Subject: [Leica] FYI
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Sat Dec 31 22:54:15 2005

Happy new year to you and your malt!
The one thing I'm thinking of is that Canon may have acted impulsively.
Because sensor size in digital is not a standard, there's no reason why
sensors should stop growing at 24 x 36. The next goal will be MF size
sensors usable in compact 35is size bodies. Neither Leica or Canon have much
experience in MF lenses! I hear it's more involved than simply designing for
a bigger image circle BTW!
Javier