Subject: [Leica] Celtic Cheer
From: bquinn at sgi.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun Jan 1 09:20:58 2006

Alastair,

Thanks. I am going to try to post much more often in the coming year. I
have been lurking, looking at the work that other people are posting and
have been trying to work out makes a successful photograph in terms of
the LUG. It's an interesting question because the collectie work of the
LUG covers an amazing range of styles, subjects, and techniques/ Perhaps
that is one of the things which makes the LUG such an exciting place.

Barney