Subject: [Leica] 2006 PAW week 1
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Jan 1 21:08:13 2006

Thanks Don.

I really like Convert to B&W Pro - the workflow for the filter is very
darkroom-like and lets me play creatively.

The color version of this image is quite ordinary. I'll have my film
developing back online in January so Tri-X and the M6s will get a lot
more work again.

The light was good - a high overcast had just moved in so I guess
you'd classify the day as "hazy shadows" - almost window light.

Adam

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] 2006 PAW week 1)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] 2006 PAW week 1)