Subject: [Leica] First PAW 2006
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Mon Jan 2 08:28:25 2006

Hi LUG-list,

I have looked forward to beginning my PAW sequence from the start of 2006 -
Happy New Year to all.

Just now I have uploaded three photos that are as actual as they may get.

Snow did not arrive in due time for a White Christmas but only before New
Year's eve:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-1-2006/PC308029

I have three sons; here is 'the middle-man', Tobias (14) caught on the
couch:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-1-2006/PC308041

My father-in-law, Anton is a wonderful man and father:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-1-2006/P1018095_001

Comments/criticism/advice are most welcome.

Best regards

Mads Christensen