Subject: [Leica] Photographer's Formulary
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jan 2 09:37:59 2006

Craig,

I definitely like the smooth grays in that image. I have only read about the
pyro developers (that some people swear by them but also that they can be
problematic). I believe that Photographer's Formulary sells some pyro
developers. I'm an alchemist at heart...I'll order some PyroCat from PF. I
have had good luck in the past with thin emulsion films and compensating
developers like Ethol TEC.

Thanks for the response and the sample image.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com