Subject: [Leica] tri-x and microdol-x
From: craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Mon Jan 2 14:45:41 2006

Most people would say that it can make the grain quite mushy and lack
edge effects.  I used it many years ago and liked it better when diluted
1:3 which added some edginess back to the image.  I happened to recently
be looking at some old prints from that time and actually forgot how
decent they printed from HP5 and Tri-X.  It was actually a sad reminder
of how little I've improved with alternative soups and films over the years!