Subject: [Leica] Natchitoches-Sunny. Warm. High 73F. Winds light andvariable.
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Jan 4 02:57:35 2006

Phong wrote:

> SonC@aol.com wrote:
>
>> http://www.sonc.com/red_leaves.htm
>

> Acton, MA: Snow, sleet, cold 30F / -1C .
> Blustery winds between 20 and 24 mph
>
> http://www.phongdoan.com/Photos/Winter.htm
>
> Cheers, in a manner of speaking :-)
>
> - Phong

Phong,

Happy New Year.

Shame you didn't get both sides of the window or crop the frame out, leaving
the
bottom of it in place so that we could see ther window.

But nice shot anyway,

We've got about 10C at the present, overcast, still (Beaufort scale/force
0). We
anticipate -2 to - 3 C tonight and staying at about that level for the next
few
days even during daylight. Sleet and snow coming (maybe).

Peter

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Natchitoches-Sunny. Warm. High 73F. Windslight and variable.)