Subject: [Leica] Results are almost in
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Jan 4 03:33:07 2006

With only a handful of judging votes yet to come in, I've decided to
run the selection this weekend, so on Monday (my time), I will be able
to announce the 100 selections for the final year of FOM2:

There were 105 different photographers contributing to this year: so
far I can tell you about 40 odd will get images selected, so there are
going to be disappointments and surprises. Here is a list of all those
who so kindly were involved this year. My thanks to all for making the
final year of the project such a success. I will make sure we have
adequate recognition on the site of everyone who has been involved as I
tidy it up for final display. I still hope to have Aperture involved in
a book, but failing that, I will consider publishing it myself and hope
to have everyone here get a copy or two. Any way, thanks this year to:

Aaron SandlerAlastair FirkinAndrew ChowAndrew EulassAndrew NemethAndy
PiperAnselmo MantovaniAquiles AlmansiBarry FisherBernard DegauteBill
CloughBill NelschBradford DalyBruce MortonCecilia FungCharles HehlChris
HagerChristopher SaganichCraig L ZeniCraig Semetko Daniel NicolasDavid
Ben UzielDavid CochranDavid CollingridgeDavid James LeeDavid
OmahenDavid PisaniDonald LawrenceDubi RomanEric K.Y. ChanEric
LajeunesseEric MerrillEric TungEugenio NeriFeybian YipFrederic
PascualGabor GasztonyiGabriel Martinez AguirreGary IsringhausGene Craig
KitamataGene DupreyG?nter Haika Helen MyallHerve MorzadecHoward
CummerJack F. MatlockJames NelonJim BielechiJim FryerJohn AmietJohn
BeechingJohn SandysJorge TrevinoJulio M RodriguesJuri NesterovKaren
SchreiberKenan AktulunKim Melia Von SeidlLadislav DrezdowiczLee Yan
ZhanLuca PeriottoLuis Arg?ellesLuis RipollLutz KonermannMatt
ShonfeldMichael E. BerubeMichael ShapiroMichiel FokkemaMike JonesNathan
WajsmanNeil SchneiderOfra Moran-KurnickPablo AguinacoPaolo BurlandoPaul
Hardy CarterPericles LavatPeter DzwigPeter KleinPhilippe
OrlentPierre-Denis AutricRic CarterRichard ComenRick KitamataRobert D.
BaronRobert PalmieriRodrigo Dias LimaRoland SchmidRolf RockRolfe
TessemSimon JessurunSimon LoftusSimon LundSlobodan DimitrovStefan
RohnerSteve BarbourSteve PellerinSteve UnsworthTarek ChararaTed
GrantThomas MoraitisTom SmartWade HeningerWayne SerranoWilliam
ChanZsolt Krajcsik

cheers and here's luck,

Alastair

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Results are almost in)