Subject: [Leica] More new Leica shots posted....
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jan 4 05:37:44 2006

Still playing catch-up, folks, and here's a few more new Leica shots
for your perusal, with at least one shot of some personal interest to
all you LUGers.

#4 & #5.  Shot at the Charter Oak Cultural Center, in Hartford, CT,
after a recent show closed.
#6.   Karen Nakamura and John Lee, at the 1st gathering of the New
Haven LUGers, in New Haven, CT.
#7.   In the Coffee Shop where we gathered.
#8.   More for my "Congregation" series.  2 of my parishioners, real
Connecticut Yankees, being honored at Coffee Hour.

Here's the link to the page:

http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Thanks for looking, and comments welcomed, as always.

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography: http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r
Skype: +1 8606328546

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] More new Leica shots posted....)
Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] More new Leica shots posted....)