Subject: [Leica] More new Leica shots posted....
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Jan 4 06:12:34 2006

David Cochran wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r
> I have a complaint Ken.
> Why crop the M on #6 ? :-)

:-)

I think #5, #6 and #7 show a split personality:
which is the center of focus, the foreground or
backgound ?  In all 3 cases, I think the foreground
is cropped just a bit too much.  A slight tilt
downward would fix the composition for me, properly
showing the forground in the context of the background.

The chair in #7 works for me, and the composition is
great without being dramatic, but the hand blocking
the cup of coffee unfortunately takes away the context
of "coffee house".

Those are just my opinon.

It's great to see photos of fellow-LUGers.  Ken, you
should put the photo in Steve Barbour's gallery of LUGers.

Thanks for posting all the photos !  I have been enjoying
them all these months, even if I don't always comment.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] More new Leica shots posted....)