Subject: [Leica] New PAW
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Jan 4 11:17:00 2006

I can see your point. When I saw it as a thumbnail I got a Duane
Michels-Ralph Gibson flash. Not that they were copies, but Duane
Michels (spelling?) could give that eerie feeling.

It worked.

I was just kind of curious if the colors were such that they might
work in the same direction. Just curious. I like the b/w.

Daniel