Subject: OT Re: [Leica] still more on Leica "rumor" and NYT
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jan 4 12:45:07 2006

No, not "less wantonly sloppy " - not at all sloppy.
I, for one, am still waiting to hear about your new career as a press
critic, and the experience upon which it's based.

And while we're speaking of "wantonly sloppy," and lack of accuracy, I
wonder when we can expect to hear to see your correction- 'Oh, the Governor
the state announced it? Guess I was wrong when I said the Times was
irresponsible in reporting it."