Subject: [Leica] At midnight we watched fireworks
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Jan 4 12:52:44 2006

Sonny,

Great shot! One a scale of one to ten, it's an 11. There are so may things
about this photograph that I like. Some subtle. Some big. For instance, you
can draw a line of separation from lower left to upper right and form two
contrasting images; the crowd and the fireworks. Nice balance and contrast.
So many fireworks shots are about the fireworks. But this shot does a great
job of showing the crowd. Very difficult to do well. But you did it.

I almost feel like I'm part of the crowd and can hear the loud cracks of the
fireworks.

DaveR