Subject: [Leica] Leica "Freedom Train"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jan 4 17:45:54 2006

> Thanks Frank,
>
> I'm glad at last we know exactly where Leitz stood during the war. It
> was always a bit fuzzy for me until now.
> Only for this they deserve to survive as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I
> should save a bit longer for a DMR instead of a 5D.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michiel Fokkema

A digital body is what they need and how and working triple shifts no St.
Pauli Girl during lunch breaks and no lunch breaks. Twinkies in the Rambo
lunch box. Meet the new st Pauli girl girl.
http://www.stpauligirl.com/girl.html
A compact body at that to reflect the size of the "format" as this is the
next new wave if you ask me and I bet I'm right.

This my first post from my kitchen table with  my new Mac 12 inch laptop
"appropriately enough". Now I am untethered from my earthly retreats.
Going to have to change my name to Mark Mobile Rabiner. I just which they
had wireless recharge. And I keep trying to cut and past from one computer
to the next but it gets lost in my wrist somewhere halfway across the room.
Maybe I can get just the right high tech wristwatch with short term memory.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Leica "Freedom Train")