Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica IIIg
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Thu Jan 5 17:32:36 2006

Too many Leicas that I don't use enough.

IIIg, arguably the best of the LTM's. CLA & complete overhaul by Sherry
Krauter in May 2003. Mechanically it's like new. Cosmetics I give it an
Ex. Has a number lightly engraved on the back of the top plate and small
bright marks on the chrome. Vulcanite is perfect. Finder is bright and
contrasty.

IIIg has parallax corrected bright lines in the viewfinder for the 50mm,
with 4 corner marks for the 90mm. Finder magnification is about the
same  as the M2, 0.7 magnification.

Photos available upon inquiry.

Delivered in the US for $1000 USD, additional shipping for overseas
depending on your country.

I also have a Leicavit that fits the IIIg, IIIf, IIIc.

Please respond OFFLIST. Email to dennis@hale-pohaku.com