Subject: [Leica] Santa came, again!!!!
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Fri Jan 6 04:48:09 2006

Ken,

I've found that lists work very well for Santa, er, wives.  I'd be really
impressed, though, if my wife came up with the 15mm Voigtlander Heliar lens
WITH the M to LTM adaptor that she gave me all on her own!  I jest, but she
probably could come up with that stuff.   She did, after all, give me a M3
with a 50 'cron last year w/o the benefit of a list!

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.