Subject: [Leica] M6 and 50mm summicron for sale
From: robisonphoto at robisonphoto.com (John Robison)
Date: Fri Jan 6 18:18:00 2006

I have two Leica pieces I'd like to sell with the Friday for sale listings.

The first is a M6 TTL 0.58.  It's virtually new.  My brother bought it from
B&H about 4 years ago and really never used it.  So I bought it from him and
I hardly used it, too.  Now he wants to sell me his (never used) MP and I
have listed this camera for sale on eBay.  It's item 7578113195 on eBay
right now.

You will note the box does ot match . . .for some reason I lost the box but
I had the box for my previous M6, non TTL.  So I am including that box with
the camera.  It's in nice shape, too.

I also have a virtually new 2001 vintage 50 f2 Summicron, the 11816 model in
chrome.  It is item 7578118001 on eBay, ending Monday evenine.   $1395 new
today at B&H.  Adorama saw this as a $600-700 used piece, and I hoped for a
little better, and I'd rather sell to an enthusiast.

Pretty much the same story re. selling . . .I plan to buy my brother's
unused 50 1.4 to replace it.

These items are located in Amherst, Massachusetts.  For those of you who
would like to read about me, my part time business is www.robisonphoto.com
and my full time business is www.robisonservice.com My brother is
www.augusten.com

I can be emailed on these items at robison@robisonphoto.com

We can accept PayPal and our car business can process regular credit card
charges over the phone.