Subject: [Leica] Not WTB: LTM current summicron
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Jan 6 19:31:55 2006

I was just looking through some slides from 2000 and I realized two
things.

First the 35/2 4th version is a h*ll of a good lens.

Second I do not miss two lenses I had back then.

Both the 90/2.8TE and the 50/2 had a tendency to flare. I had
forgotten just how annoying this is due to subsequent years of using
the Noctilux, 90AA and the 35/50 Summilux-Asphs, .

So cancel my request for a 50/2 Summicron LTM !

John Collier

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Not WTB: LTM current summicron)