Subject: [Leica] Summitar and Elmar
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Jan 7 00:06:22 2006

Thanks Jim. Looking at the negative, you are probably right. I
wouldn't have been able to distinguish the Summitar shot from a
Summicron shot.

I wrote earlier that the Elmar was wide-open, it wasn't. I don't know
what I was thinking about. Both shots were around 5.6 (6.3 for the
Elmar).

Rebecca ignores my photography (except for when she thinks I won't
notice).  She shows her friends on the sly.

She did pick out my PAW this week, the one with the two men, Claes and
Stephan, worried about a position the opposing team had won.

Daniel