Subject: [Leica] Launching PAW 2006
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sat Jan 7 11:49:32 2006

Ric:
Nice shot...I know exactly where that is...our place is directly across the
river from Lowland.  You see scenes like this all along the river.  I
especially enjoy being at the dock when the shrimp boats arrive with their
catch.  During the fall late in the day, the orange tint of the sun along
with the smoothness of the flat river makes a terrific frame for shots of
old fishing, crabbing, or shrimping boats.

We have to get together in Beaufort Co sometimes....and LUG meeting in
eastern NC!  Maybe we could entice some travelers from across the LUG to
join us!  I can provide the housing...free of charge and right on the river!

Robert