Subject: [Leica] Launching PAW 2006
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Jan 7 14:25:32 2006

You're right about overfishing, although some environmental problems
in our estuaries are also involved. Regrettably, ask the fishermen,
and they say the problem for their industry is over-regulation.
Political reluctance means regulation doesn't cut in until fish
supplies are already dangerously low.

Thanks for looking.

Ric
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies