Subject: [Leica] Leica R8 Focusing screens in the Canon 5D
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat Jan 7 16:24:05 2006

Hi Alastair,
I wish it were so. Canon's latest digital SLR bodies are getting
better and better and no one (at least on this list) disputes that
Leica R lenses are among the best. It would be a marriage made in
photo heaven but I can't see it happening. Too bad. Bests to Helen
and belated thanks for all your efforts on organizing and
administering FOM 2.
Cheers
Howard