Subject: [Leica] Re: surgery pictures
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Sat Jan 7 21:48:49 2006

Ken,

Again, HIPPA comes to the rescue.  At St. Andrew's Cathedral in
Jackson, the sick folks actually have to call us to tell us about their
hospitalization.  Otherwise, no lay eucharistic ministry can come to
them at the hospital.  The front desk no longer talks to clergy.  Or,
lay eucharistic ministers.  It has gotten really out of hand.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.