Subject: [Leica] Two from O'Hare United terminal
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Jan 8 19:52:54 2006

Richard and Jon, thanks for looking. For the past few months, SFO (San
Francisco) has a picture exhibit of the Hetch Hetchy damming project right
next to the people mover. Since the people mover, well, moves, it is
difficult to appreciate the pictures. So this last time, I made a point of
walking so I can see the pictures. Unfortunately, can't get too close to
them because of the mover, but they look like very nice pictures.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Two from O'Hare United terminal)
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Two from O'Hare United terminal)