Subject: [Leica] Bought a Couple of Russian Jupiter LTM Lenses
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 8 20:31:56 2006

Greg,
Most people seem to get good results from the Jupiter 8 and 12.  Assuming
they weren't built after the vodka break I believe you will be pleasantly
surprised.  Results should be as good as the first generation Summicron for
the 50 with much less flare.  The Jupitor 12 will give you some surprisingly
good results, at least my 35 Biogon does.  By modern standards less contrast
but not much light fall off and no distortion to speak of.

Enjoy your new toys.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com