Subject: [Leica] Colorplan Versions for Pradovit Color
From: bookout at optonline.net (Henry Bookout)
Date: Mon Jan 9 11:47:23 2006

I have never posted to the list before so please excuse me if this has
been discussed. I could not find the topic in the Archives.

A while back, in a description for an auction of a Prodovit Color
projector on eBay, there was mention of an earlier version of the
Colorplan 90 mm projection lens that was considered by the seller to be
far better than a later version with (more?) elements than the first
one. (I think I remember right that the seller argued that the
Super-Colorplan was a third design with the earliest Colorplan in mind.)

Can someone verify that my memory is right?  Is there any way to tell
the first from the second Colorplan? Ser. No. (or other detail)?

Thanks, Luggers.

Henry

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Colorplan Versions for Pradovit Color)