Subject: [Leica] Adam's PAW #2
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Mon Jan 9 14:31:07 2006

Love the wrinkled effect of the b's and the depth of colour.

In the east of The Netherlands there is a couple, Oudolf by name, who
have a nursery with many mutations, which they also leave on the
plant/shrub/tress when they are "dead". The effect and shades  of the
"dead" among the "living" is remarkable.

B.