Subject: [Leica] Adobe Lightroom
From: Bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill)
Date: Mon Jan 9 14:51:22 2006

Until the PC beta comes, I won't have hands on experience, but from the
review in Luminous Landscape http://tinyurl.com/bptf3 a couple of 'gotta
have's' would be "Smart Sharpen" and "Spot Healing Brush" from CS2; this is
in addition to the crop and rotate tools that Adobe has already said will be
included.

Bill in Denver.