Subject: [Leica] Canon 5D + Leica Lens Exposure Question
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue Jan 10 12:59:00 2006

> but Doug's response leads to a different
> answer: Something like......  There is a normalizing curve, specific to
> each
> lens, that needs to be taken into account.....that curve is built into or
> accessed through the chip.

Frank, if you will go back and re-read my original question I hope you
will see it is addressed to a situation where there is no such chip; I
suppose technically you could refer to what I am doing as a 'workaround'
or a 'kludge'.

For the time being I (and some others) are as happy as we can be in this
imperfect state of affairs.....so long, of course, as the needed
exposure compensation can be and is manually as opposed to
electronically factored in.

;-)

Hope This Helps.

--Bob