Subject: [Leica] PAW1 06
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Jan 11 08:33:26 2006

Thanks, Don!

Renovation with an historical perspective can be a challenge, I'm sure.
Sometimes it's probably a lot less expensive to completely tear down the
old. But in that case something is lost forever. I really admire
projects that hold on to some of the old character of a place. I grew up
in California where it seemed everything is new. There's little sense of
history.

DaveR