Subject: [Leica] Is there anyone out there using/interested in LTM?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Jan 11 15:53:00 2006

Alex Hurst writes in part:

> OK, Mark - I'll rephrase my question.
>
> When Brian started this group way back in the Jurassic, LTM
> questions/observations were quite common.
>
> Now, it's my impression that very few people seem interested, even
> though this crucial to the Leica inheritance, which is well worth
> passing on.

Alex,

If you only tune in to the Lug from time to time its pretty hard to
determine what is said about LTM cameras, fountain pens, watches, cornbread
recipes, scotch or physics.

There are frequent posts on all these subjects (physics excepted) and more.

Have you considered getting the Digest? This allows you to skip past the
subjects of little interest and the occasion spat and focus on subjects of
interest to you.

Regards,

Greg