Subject: Was RE: [Leica] DSLR choice - now Zeiss-Ikon
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Jan 11 18:21:09 2006

I really like my Bessa M-mount RFs, so I would REALLY like a Zeiss-Ikon. It
is a fine RF. But if you held the Zeiss in one hand and a Leica MP in the
other hand, you'd feel a lot more weight in the Leica hand.

I even really like my plastic Bessa R's. I guess I like the genus better
than the species.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com