Subject: [Leica] Is there anyone out there using/interested in LTM?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jan 12 08:10:42 2006

I use the IIIf a lot. I always have it with me, at least in the winter
when I have an inside coat pocket.

But I doubt that we should start another group. Perhaps we should have
a Leica Users' Group, with less digital :-)

Let's face it ... when it comes to Leicas, these mechanical boxes with
a shutter in them, there's not a whole lot to keep this group occupied
with. Thus the off-topic (many times quite nice off-topic)
discussions.

If we limit that even more to just screwmount Leicas, the list will
become very, very dead.

You push the shutter, they go click and take pictures. We'll be off on
a tangent about the correct writing utensil in no time :-)

Daniel